The airbrush makeup equipment consists of a sprayer or airbrush similar to those used in design or illustration, a hose.
A small compressor, and the different makeup bases in different shades.
- The airbrush is a staining technique comprising spraying the face or body using the air as a vehicle; therefore, this application technique is not reaching to touch the skin.
- The liquid foundation or colored foundation should flow smoothly through the airbrush (although not all product brands are equally acceptable or of the same quality) due to the pigments’ small size.
- The airbrush makeup technique offers us a smooth finish with a very blurred texture, widely used in photography, film, and television. It is ideal for close-up shots.
- As there is no interaction between the applicator and the airbrush, makeup can be applying to different people without a direct connection between these people’s skin.
- Models are quite fond of airbrush makeup because it reduces the pull on the skin when traditional makeup is applied.
Why airbrush makeup?
Quick application for many stains in series, precision, durability, ultra-fine finish texture with natural finishes is advantageous.
In the case of bridal makeup, a longer duration is sought without requiring touch-ups.
The makeup product for the airbrush:
- Similarly that it happens with conventional makeup products, we will find useful and insufficient makeup products.
- The makeup for airbrushing is expressly using tiny pigments to clog the airbrush ducts (reservoir, cannula, and nozzle).
- The adequate size of the pigments is what provides a professional finish.
- Due to this professional finish, translucent powder is not always and always necessary to set makeup.
Peer makeup firms like Kryolan produce fast-drying, smudge-proof airbrush makeup.
The equipment used for airbrush makeup:
- An airbrush professional needs to provide the following equipment: A quality airbrush, compressor, hose, cleaning equipment, and basic makeup kits.
Uses of airbrush makeup:
- Fashion, film, television, and photography. In these fields, due to their precision and perfection, they improve close-ups with digital photographic machines.
Lack of coverage:
- Makeup applied with an airbrush offers very little coverage, which will prevent us from effectively covering the visage corrections made prior to the application.
- The base with the appropriate correctors. We will have problems when it comes to concealing dark circles, spots, scars, or wrinkles.
Achieving perfect tone:
- With the application of makeup using an brush, we will not adjust the shade of the base once applied to the skin.
- The sprayed tone is the one that will remain on the face once the product has been applying.
- We are achieving a mask effect and notable differences between the different skins of our body, ears, neck, hands.
- The makeup base application with a brush or sponge allows greater control of the appropriate tone.
- It is reducing the amount of product where there are excesses. With airbrush application, this is almost impossible.
The application times:
- Although the airbrush processes seem fast, they are not. When using a spraying technique, we must cover any place where we do not want the product, clothes, hair, etc., to be depositing.
- In bridal makeup, the hairstyle will have been finishing, and it may be difficult to remove makeup residue from the hair.
- The nozzles and product tanks have to be changed continuously to avoid unwanted traces that dirty the makeup.
- All this process extends the application, drying, and fixing times excessively, which is not very practical in makeup where time is money.
In addition, you can find more helpful resources at answerhop
- KNOW MORE:- classicclothf