Best Natural Deodorant for Men
Best natural deodorant for men when choosing products for personal hygiene and daily skincare, it is better to opt for those of quality.
And that have ingredients that do not compromise our health or the environment, whenever possible.
It is the case of natural deodorants, which we are talking about here. When looking for natural ingredients products, you will most likely have to go to a health food store or herbalists.
What is natural deodorant?
1.Origin and fashion
- Extra and more people are concerned about leading a more environmentally sustainable life.
- Also, awareness of the ingredients that the products incorporate in their formulation has increased considerably.
- The chemicals used in the production of many personal care products are in the spotlight, and many are toxic that our bodies absorb and are unable to eliminate.
- In deodorants, several studies link, although not directly, aluminium-based compounds with breast cancer. Do not be alarmed, but keep it in mind.
- Most of the conventional products found in supermarkets contain many chemical ingredients that are not entirely beneficial for the skin.
2.Composition of natural deodorant
- The problem with conventional antiperspirant deodorants is aluminium. It is a metal that has generated a lot of controversy since some associate it with cancer or Alzheimer’s.
- For this aim, more and more people have switched to deodorants made with natural ingredients.
- These are usually made from antiseptic essential oils of natural origin.
- It is also shared for them to include alum stone, a mineral that in contact with water or sweat becomes anti-breathable but does not clog pores. So it is a good option.
- Also, some ingredients such as rosemary, tea tree extract or sage, are substances that reduce bacteria and leave a good smell on the skin.
- There is also the option of making your deodorant. Homemade deodorants are made from lemon, oils, baking soda, and hydrates.
What is the best natural deodorant?
If you are not sure which natural deodorant to choose, take a look at the products that we show you below, as they are the best sellers on the market at the moment:
1.To take care of your skin
- Natural deodorants are an alternative to avoid the bad smell caused by sweat without exposing the skin to chemical substances.
- Also, these products usually contain moisturizing ingredients, ideal for the most sensitive skin. They do not clog the underarm pores and maintain the pH of the skin.
2.To protect the environment
- Choosing a natural deodorant without aluminium and being the most respectful option for the skin is also the most ecological.
- In recent years, aerosol deodorants have received much criticism as they increase air pollution and damage the ozone layer.
- Here are natural alternatives that are just as effective, ecological and healthy.
3.They do not test on animals
- Animal testing of cosmetic or personal care products is an immoral practice that more and more people reject.
- Among the tests carried out on the animals, we find the forced ingestion of various products such as soaps.
- Shaving creams or foams, or the inhalation of lacquers and aerosols.
- Therefore, if you are against these practices, you should know that natural products are dermatologically tested.
- But not on animals, that they are not to blame for anything or are involving in using these products.
- To find out which brands do not perform tests on animals, you should look at their packaging. It is usually listing as ‘cruelty-free or as ‘not testing on animals.