Blue shampoo, purple shampoo, purple shampoo, shampoo for white hair, shampoo for gray hair.
There are many names by which this essential cosmetic is known for hair dyed blonde.
What is the blue shampoo for?
- The chemical effects of dye, sun exposure, salinity, or poor hairwashing habits spoil.
- The most beautiful blondes and degrade their colour wash after wash.
- If you have dyed blonde, highlighted, bleached or gray hair, you are interested in knowing what the blue shampoo is for.
- Thanks to its many benefits, blue shampoo has become the star cosmetic for blonde hair, both in hairdressers and at home.
- The main function of the blue toning shampoo is to restore the original tone of the hair and minimize the yellowish.
- And orange tones are popularly known as “chicken blonde”. But why do these shades appear in the hair?
- Many factors can affect this, from an error in applying the dye, highlights or discolouration.
- To the degree of salinity of the water, we wash our hair without forgetting sun exposure.
- The products we apply on the hair or simply the original pigment of the hair that tries to come out again.
- As in the case of grey hair, for which there is a shampoo for grey hair that helps with its specific treatment.
- Since yellowish and orange pigments are not natural when they appear, sulfate-free blue shampoo can be very helpful.
- Thanks to this specific treatment, you can reduce these nuances until they disappear.
- Also, the sulfate-free blue shampoo does not have the chemicals of a dye or colour bath.
- So the hair does not suffer damage, nor does it discolour it.
- We apply pigments that help reduce the yellowish or orange appearance of the hair by tinting the colour.
How to use blue shampoo?
The use of blue shampoo Matching is very simple since it is a conventional product that should apply on hair Mojad or any other shampoo.
The only change is that it is recommended to use gloves in its application because the violet or blue shampoo pigments can colour the skin of the hands and nails.
However, if you do not have gloves, you should only wash your hands immediately after application with plenty of soap and water.
One of the main errors when using this shampoo is to think that the results will be obvious after the first wash, but this is not the case.
It would be best to use this shampoo with the appropriate frequency to see that it has worked after several washes.
Follow these steps to apply the blue tint shampoo :
- It is recommended that you use your regular shampoo first and rinse off.
- Transmit out a second wash with the blue shampoo, falsifying the head well and letting it act for a few minutes.
- Wash with plenty of water and thus remove the remains of the blue sulfate-free shampoo.
- After this, it is important to hydrate the hair well, since by using different chemical products, they tend to dry out the hair a lot, giving it a duller and rough appearance.
- Therefore, we recommend completing the treatment with a good moisturizing mask. Here we show you several homemade masks for dry hair.
How long to leave the blue shampoo?
- Apart from knowing how to apply blue shampoo, one of the most frequent.
- And specific questions related to it is how long a toner should be used.
- To let it act long enough to take effect but let’s not overdo it. It does not vary much from the use of another shampoo.
- So the idea is to leave it between 3 and 5 minutes, always taking into account the brand’s indications and the results you want to obtain.
- You must bear in mind that you should not leave the shampoo applied for a long time.
- Since you could end up with bluish or purple hair.
- Likewise, it is not recommended to use blue sulfate-free shampoo more than two times a week since it could dry out your hair.
- And there is also the risk that the blue and purple pigments of the shampoo penetrate your hair. It is altering its colour in a way unwanted.
- Consequently, it is advisable to follow the instructions for using the toning shampoo that you have purchased.
- To be sure that the time and frequency of use are adequate.
- You can consult your trusted hairdresser or hairdresser or the cosmetics store where you bought it in case of doubts.
- Thus, they can give you the best tips according to your case and use the blue shampoo to remove.
- The orange or red or to use the blue shampoo for blonde highlights or even grey hair.
Does tinting your hair with blue shampoo spoil it?
- Although it is very effective to use blue shampoo for orange or red hair when we want to eliminate this pigment.
- And to eliminate the yellowish tones in the highlights or the complete blondes, as we have seen.
- You must use it properly to prevent your hair from being damaged.
- However, it is not an aggressive product, and it does not damage hair, quite the contrary.
- It is designed to restore tone and vitality to your hair, from root to tip, provided it is used well.
- Thus, to the question: does tinting the hair with shampoo spoil it? The answer is flatly no if used well.
- This product has the end of tinting and neutralizing the yellowish reflections of grey, dyed or highlighted hair.
- It favoured the long-lasting colour and provided a more natural appearance without it looking abused, damaged or lifeless.
- The only thing that could cause the opposite effect is to use it more frequently than recommended or leave it.
- It acts on the hair for longer than recommended in the product’s indications.
- It should be added that the sulfate-free shampoo is the best option because it is free of ammonia.
- And prevents sulfates and other chemicals from dehydrating the hair and giving it a drier appearance.
- When the blue shampoo contains other chemicals, it is convenient to complement.
- This routine or hair treatment with a good moisturizing cream or mask to prevent the hair from spoiling.