Medium Length Hairstyles – 10 Best Medium Length Hairstyles To Choose
Table of Contents
Medium Length Hairstyles
Medium length hairstyles are the most universal, especially when it comes to fine hair. And you can do a lot of great hairstyles even if you want your hair to be much thicker.
These are quite versatile, including loose styles based on bob haircuts and various hairstyles with braids, twists, or pigtails.
1: Casual braided pompadour
- Sometimes cute hair doesn’t have to go through a cut; Instead, think of creative ways to style your locks.
- For more delicate hair, a braided pompadour is always lovely. Get inspired by childhood French braids and braid just the top section of your hair, adding a kick of volume while the rest flows freely.
2: Layers and a headband twist
- This stunning serene look is doing based on a layered clavicle cape. Something as simple as a twist of the headband can perform a decorative.
- And practical function, keeping the long bangs off the forehead and serving up the shell of this beautiful eye-catching style for straight thin hair.
3: A blonde twist
- Champagne blonde hair is a fun and sexy alternative to the more common blonde shades.
- When looking for medium length hairstyles for fine hair, remember that your choice of color can make or break a look.
4: White Blonde Shaggy Bob
- A shaggy, broken mane is an excellent option for medium length hairstyles for fine hair.
- The bright, bleaching blonde color and tousled waves give it a distinctly summery look that is carefree and easy to manage.
- The hairstyle barely touches the shoulders and can be parted to the side or in the middle.
5: Medium cut with angled and feathered layers
- When you grow your fine hair from a short to medium length, go for a feathered cut. This feathery cut looks great on straight hair.
- The slightly bent ends and golden blonde balayage add a unique, almost magical touch.
6: Bronde’s Warm Woolly Lob
- A choppy shoulder-length lob looks cute on most women with fine hair. The mid-shaft waves have a beachy texture.
- And the side part and peek-a-boo bangs offer a casual, no-fuss look. Low-intensity waves enhance golden blonde highlights and light brown base color.
7: Sleek Sliced Golden Blonde Bob
- If you are fine, straight hair doesn’t have curls, consider cutting it into a style with a side or center part and long, feathered bangs that frame the face.
- Here shoulder-length cut is one of the classic options for medium hairstyles for fine hair, and the bright blonde balayage adds an extra layer of interest.
8: Honey Blonde Collarbone Bob
- Clavicle coils are easy medium length hairstyles for fine hair that looks very stylish.
- Practically one-length, when styled straight, it is sure to minimize your morning grooming routine and give you a distinctive “look.” Play the dimension factor of this cut with balayage.
9: Messy Updo for Medium Cut
- Comb your hair back hooked on a messy bun or ponytail for a fun look that also adds volume.
- The messy style is very “current” right now, and it’s a great option if you’re in-between color appointments or increasing your locks.
10: Messy Blonde Lob
- Fine hair appears fuller when tousled. It achieves this back by pushing the hair back from the ends upwards and also teasing the crown.
- If you like this aesthetic, balayage or ombre suits this lob perfectly.
Also Read: Best Flat Iron – 5 Best Flat Iron To Choose