Out Site Address: https//:www.healthsunlimited.com
1. Aim and Scope
2. User Consent
Using India.com (e.g., when you sign up for an account, purchase a service, enter a contest or promotion, communicate with us on our websites or apps), you consent to our collection, use, and use. I agree to share your personal information, as described in this policy. In some cases, especially if you live in a country subject to a data protection regulation, we may ask you to give your explicit consent to access our services before continuing operations.
3. Collection and Use Of Personal Data
“Personal Information” means any information that (either directly or indirectly) identifies a particular person or people, such as the name, mailing address, email address, and mobile phone number of the person who recognizes that specific person or is identifiable. When anonymous information directly or indirectly linked to personal information, the resulting data also treated as personal information.
4. Information You Provide To Us
We may request and collect the following personal information about you. We may not be able to provide all of the services requested.
- Name and surname
- Email identification
- Main telephone number
- State of the city
5. Information Obtain Automatically
We obtain information about you and your use of our service, your interactions with us and our advertising, and information about your computer or another device that you use to access our service. The information includes:
- Your interactions with our email, customer service, and messaging platform.
- Geographic location information, e.g., IP addresses,
- And Cookies
6. Third-Party Services
If you use a third-party service, Google, Facebook, and Twitter, information such as your registration and service profile info may send.
7. Purpose and Lawfulness of the Treatment
We only gather and process data about you if we have a legal basis. The regular basis on which we process our data includes obtaining your express consent to process your data.
We use the information to provide, analyze, manage, improve, and personalize our service and marketing efforts, process your registration, orders, and payments, and communicate with you about the points mentioned below. For instance, we use the data to:
- Prevent, detect, and review potentially prohibited or illegal activities, including fraud, and enforce our terms.
- Communicate with you concerning our service (e.g., by email, push notifications, text messages, and online messaging channels) to send you news about healthsunlimited.com, details of new features, and content healthsunlimited.com and send special offers, advertisements, and consumer surveys, as well as support with operational inquiries such as requests to reset passwords.
- Enable participation in interactive features offered through our services.
- Fulfill our responsibilities and expect our rights under a contract between you and us, including billing, chargeback, and collection.
We may also use your data to interact with you about our own and third-party services that may be of interest to you. If you do not want us to use your data in this way, please give your express consent when we collect your data and adjust your user settings in your account profile with your specified options/settings.
8. Transfer to Third-Parties
We do not give your data to any firm, organization, or person outside of healthsunlimited.com, except in the following cases:
We will share or disclose your personal information outside of healthsunlimited.com if we have your consent. For example, the provision of email-related services such as promotions, marketing newsletters, and proposals.
In the event of a judicial or regulatory obligation to disclose your data, we will disclose the information required by law. We may also reveal your data if we have a good faith belief that such disclosure is reasonably necessary to respond to warrants, court orders, or another legal process.
If healthsunlimited.com is merged or taken over by another company, our affiliated companies may transfer all or part of your data to another business unit.
9. Your controls and options
We offer you the opportunity to exercise specific controls and choices regarding our collection, use, and disclosure of your personal information. Under applicable law, your controls and options may include:
Manage Your Data
You can obtain and update some of your data through your account settings. Suppose you want to connect your healthsunlimited.com account to a third-party application such as Facebook, Google, or Twitter. In that case, you can change your settings and remove permission from the application by modifying your account settings. You are liable for retaining your private information up to date. Healthsunlimited.com will send you regular email reminders to ensure the accuracy of your personal information.
Correction of Inadequate Data
You can request us to rectify incorrect or incomplete individual information about you (this is information that you cannot update yourself in your healthsunlimited.com account) by sending us an email.
Data Retention and Deletion
We retain your data as long as the contract’s execution between you and us must comply with our lawful commitments. If you do not need us to use your data, you can ask that we delete your private information and close your account on healthsunlimited.com. Please remark that if you request your data deletion;
- We hold some private information when required for our legitimate business interests, e.g., detecting and preventing fraud and improving security. For example, suppose we suspend an account on healthsunlimited.com for fraud or security reasons. In that case, we may retain certain information from that account to prevent that user from opening a new account in the future.
- We can save and use your data insofar as this is necessary to fulfill our legal obligations. For example, we may retain some of your information for tax, regular reporting, and auditing purposes.
- Because we keep copies of <name of entity> to protect it from accidental or malicious loss and destruction, any remaining copies of your personal information may not removed from our backup systems for a limited period.
Revocation of Consent and Restriction of Processing
To revoke your consent at any time during your service with us, you can do this by sending us an email. We respect your request and may ask you to verify your identity. After the review, we will revoke the applicant’s consent and stop further processing your data.
Objection to Processing
If your data processed for direct marketing purposes, you can, at any time, request us to suspend your data processing for these direct marketing purposes by sending us an email.
In the event of a complaint or a violation, you can contact our data protection officer. You have the liberty to complain to the responsible data protection rights about the data processing activities carried out by healthsunlimited.com.
Please regard that if you do not enable us to get your private information, we may not provide you with individual experiences, products, and services. Some of our services may not take your interests and preferences into account. If the personal information obtaining is mandatory, we will clarify this at the time of collection to decide your participation. If you have any inquiries about the specific personal information about you that we store and your rights concerning that personal information, please contact our customer service team.
10. Children’s Privacy
healthsunlimited.com is not purposely aiming at anyone under the age of 16. healthsunlimited.com does not intentionally allow anyone under the age of 16 to register for the Services or provide any other personally identifiable information. If healthsunlimited.com learns that healthsunlimited.com has collected personal information from anyone under the age of 16 without verified parental consent, healthsunlimited.com will take appropriate steps to delete this information and notify the parents.
However, we believe it is the parents’ responsibility to monitor their children’s use of our services. However, our policy is not to collect or process any personal data from children under the age of 16 or to offer these persons the sending of advertising material. healthsunlimited.com does not seek or intend to seek or obtain personal information from children. If a parent or legal guardian has reason to believe that a minor has disclosed personal information to healthsunlimited.com without their prior consent, please contact our customer service team to ensure that the personal data removed from healthsunlimited.com.
11. Worldwide Data Transmission, Storage, and Processing
12. Security and Compliance with Laws
We continuously perform and update administrative, technical, and physical security steps to protect your information from unauthorized access, loss, destruction, or modification. We use some security steps to protect your data are firewalls, data encryption, and information access controls. If you have cause to consider that your <Entity Name> account credentials have been lost, stolen, altered, or otherwise compromised, or if your account has been used or suspected of being used in an unauthorized manner, please contact our team.
13. Policy Change
14. Contact Information
- Data Controller
If you have any inquiries or objections about collecting, processing, and transferring personal data/information or this policy, please contact us.