Tattoo lotion is a personal and permanent work of art. To show off a cool tattoo on your skin, it is not enough only to choose the best tattoo artist.
The aftercare that the skin needs with good creams and lotions is very important for proper healing, avoiding any infection, and making it look perfect for many years.
4 Best Tattoo Lotions To Choose
1.Hustle Butter Deluxe
- A highly valued and highly recommended aftercare lotion for tattoos, Hustle Butter Deluxe, provides a relaxing experience over the area while simultaneously causing rapid healing and rehydration of the tattooed area.
- Provides a cooling property that helps soothe itchiness during the healing period of the tattoo.
- It can also help prevent scabbing in the tattooed area, which is why most tattoo artists advise their clients to apply this lotion immediately and regularly.
- Hustle Butter Deluxe contains all-natural ingredients that promote healthy skin and accelerate the healing process.
- Hustle Butter Deluxe contains the following ingredients: Aloe Butter, Organic Shea, Green Tea, Mango, Vitamin E Complex.
- Sunflower Oil, Rice Bran Oil, Rosemary Oleoresin, Organic Coconut, Essential Oil of Peppermint Parvenus with Essence of papaya and coconut. Contains no petroleum.
2.After Inked Tattoo Moisturizing and Aftercare Lotion
- This American-made tattoo aftercare lotion is also among the most popular in tattoo hobbyist circles.
- It has been clinically tested and exposed to help speed recovery while keeping the tattoo hydrated throughout the healing process.
- After Inked has a thick consistency and can feel a bit heavy when applied to a freshly tattooed body part.
- However, the lotion is quickly absorbed by the skin, which is a huge plus, as you won’t have to worry about it sticking to your clothes or other fabric.
- Contains a formula based on non-allergenic ingredients. The lotion is also odourless, which means it is paraben-free and does not use petroleum.
- Ingredients found in After Inked lotion include shea butter, beeswax, jojoba, orange, and grapeseed oils.
- This mixture of natural ingredients gives it a variety of soothing and hydrating properties.
3.Lubriderm Daily Moisture Lotion
- Here’s an entry that isn’t specifically designed for tattoo care, but it does an amazing job in that category.
- Lubriderm is a great aftercare lotion for newbies and those who have already had dozens of tattoos all over their bodies.
- Lubriderm contains glycerin, which helps to keep moisture in the skin and vitamin B5, which promotes faster healing.
- Two important factors needed in a tattoo aftercare lotion. Lubriderm is also fairly affordable, which is always a bonus.
- Lubriderm’s formula also gives it relaxing properties, and the lotion is gentle on the skin.
- It can be quickly engrossed into the skin, which is good news, as you can wear your clothes without feeling that sticky.
- I should point out that Lubriderm contains mineral oil. Some would prefer to avoid applying anything with mineral oil on their tattoos due to certain views that it is harmful to the skin.
- Although studies are still underway, if that’s a deal-breaker for you, you can move on to the next entry on this list.
4.Billy Jealousy Marked IV Tattoo Care
- The Billy Jealousy Tattoo Aftercare Lotion is one of the greatest prominent brands used by tattoo enthusiasts.
- It is intending to help the tattoo heal while ensuring that the skin remains hydrated and clean.
- Billy Jealousy contains essential oils and shea butter, green tea leaf extract, jojoba, olive oil, sunflower seed oil, and wheat germ oil.
- If you are not acquainted with wheat germ oil, it is a nutrient-rich substance that contains vitamin A, B, D, and E.
- It also has fatty acids and antioxidant assets. At the same time, Billy Jealousy lotions come in lavender oil and rosemary fragrance. I endorse that you always stick with the unscented variation.
- Billy Jealousy Aftercare Lotion is specifically designing to take care of your tattoos. It also arises in a tattoo aftercare kit pack with all the essential ointments to ensure your tattoo heals well.
- MORE INFO:- mediaits