Best Face Wash for Acne
Best face wash for acne, pollution, chemicals in cosmetics, dead skin, and excess oil are the main things that lead to acne. A proper cleansing routine helps keep acne at bay.
When it comes to cleaning the acne-prone part of the skin, normal soap does not help prevent and treat acne. You need a proper cleanser that helps unclog pores and remove excess oil.
Top 5 Best Face Wash for Acne
1. Acne / Sensitive Perfect Face Wash from Body Harmony
This product has taken first place on the list due to 72% organic formula and various botanical ingredients.
And the best part is – it comes with a 30-day money-back guarantee. Lavender, tea tree and oregano extracts eliminate acne caused by bacteria.
Aloe vera softens the skin, vitamin C works as antioxidants, and organic geranium reduces scars and hyperpigmentation. It also helps prevent acne breakouts by exfoliating the pores of the skin.
- Great for sensitive skin
- 72% organic ingredients
- Sulfates and parabens
- It does not dry out the skin
- I didn’t do it much later
- Caused new outbreaks initially
2. Clean Proactiv Cleansing Wash solution
This product is specially formulated to reduce and manage acne breakouts. It contains botanical ingredients and salicylic acid that helps remove acne blemishes and prevent breakouts.
As flights are usually formed due to clogged pores, this process ensures a deep cleansing with its exfoliating power.
- Contains 2% salicylic acid
- Works great on clearing acne
- Leaves skin fresh
- deep cleaning
- A little expensive
- The product does not come with a pump
- Not much later
3. Phisoderm Deep Acne Cleanser
This product has a unique soothing formula that exfoliates dirt, oil, makeup without drying out the skin. Leaves skin fresh, healthy and radiant.
Contains natural ingredients such as vitamin E, aloe vera, and chamomile. It features balancing skin technology, which is very important in maintaining the health of the skin.
Leaves no residue that causes clogged pores. It also effectively removes makeup without drying or hardening the skin.
- Free of alcohol and dye, it is so that it does not dry out the skin
- Leaves no residue
- Suitable for normal to dry skin
- strong fragrance
- Not much later
4. Gentle cleaning object
This product is a favourite cleanser for dermatologists. Its unique and gentle formula cleanses the skin without drying and irritating.
It exfoliates dirt, makeup and oil without stripping away moisture. However, it does not clog pores. It is hypoallergenic, which is claimed to be great for all skin types.
However, it leaves a clean and fresh appearance on the skin.
- It won’t dry out, irritate or cause allergies
- Highly recommended for sensitive skin
- It won’t whiten skin
- It does not remove moisture like soaps
- It is not a stand-alone acne treatment
- It has to be used in smaller amounts to avoid excessive dryness
5. Cetaphil Daily Facial Cleanser
This product has been clinically proven to deep clean the skin without drying out skin. Excess oil and other impurities are removed from the skin pores.
Does not clog pores. It has been specially developed for oily, combination and normal skin types.
- It does not irritate the skin
- It has an unpleasant smell
- Don’t lather a lot