Best Foundation for Acne Prone Skin – Light Coverage, Extra Coverage, and More
Table of Contents
Best Foundation for Acne Prone Skin
When we have acne prone skin, we choose the best foundation for acne prone skin, those bases that cover every last imperfection.
However, many of them are so heavy that they do not let our skin breathe, causing it never to heal and aggravate the problem.
- If you have hitches with your skin, it does not mean that you have to fill your face with a makeup base and look more than a face mask.
- There are suitable lightweight coverage options that can be applying to blur blemishes, minimize pores, and minimize unpleasant effects like shine or stress.
- Just as I told you that light coverage is a good option, I also have to say that a little extra coverage doesn’t hurt from time to time.
- Depending on the severity of acne you have, you may prefer to apply an extra layer, but before that.
- I advise you to hydrate your face to have it healthier before putting on makeup and then use a matte semi-matte foundation.
The best foundation for acne-prone skin
Fortunately, there are already totally light foundations that cover even the smallest pimples on our face.
Although these products are designed especially for the acne-prone dermis.
You must consult a dermatologist or a specialist before using the makeup you recommend.
- This base formula contains petal perfume and argan oil that will nourish your complexion while covering every imperfection.
- It will also hide those scars, dark spots, and blackheads that you do not like with its semi-matte finish.
2.La Roche-Posay Effaclar:
- A BB-Cream that, thanks to its optical effects, will cover blemishes and pores while keeping your skin dull.
- During the day, thanks to the fact that it does not contain oil.
- A lightweight foundation enriched with hyaluronic acid blurs acne’s appearance and hides fine lines to give your face a velvet appearance.
4.Oxygenetix Breathable Foundation:
- This base with aloe vera will nourish and refresh your skin, thanks to its Ceravitae complex that promises to accelerate scars’ healing process.
- In addition to covering acne, wounds, and rashes that you have on your face.
- And if that wasn’t enough, this foundation has SFP 25 to keep your face protected from the sun’s rays. And it is also water-resistant and transfer-proof.
- This liquid foundation from the Clinique brand indicates oily or acne-prone skin.
- It has a light and oil-free coverage that will control the redness of your face, avoiding future imperfections.
- Its moderate coverage will make your face feel light and give you a break.
- KNOW MORE:- healthandbeau