Best Greens Powder
So what is the best greens powder without wheatgrass? Our absolute favourite of the powdered greens.
Without wheatgrass is Protein & Greens Formula, although some are very close.
Greens powder is an incredible source of vitamins, minerals, and other phytonutrients, and when added to your favourite juice or smoothie, they can taste great too.
1. Vega Protein & Greens Vanilla
Here, Vega is one of the leading producers of vegan nutritional supplements.
We are similar to this product because it bounces us all the greens and a large dose of protein, covering multiple bases with just one shake.
- It offers a variety of flavours, including an unsweetened option for those who can’t get over the Stevia aftertaste
- Expert to be gluten-free, and there are no added sugars or preservatives, artificial colours or flavours
- The product is non-GMO but not organic, a bummer, but it doesn’t break the deal.
- It’s also a bit more luxurious than some alternatives, but most users think it’s worth it for the taste and quality.
2. Organic Super Greens Powdered Blend
Nature Plus You trusts in high-quality ingredients, which is why every ingredient in their green powder is organic and locally sourced in the USA.
- Comprises probiotics and digestive enzymes, which can be very helpful, especially when you are starting to add more greens and greens to your diet
- Great way to get all the nutrients you need daily while still being mindful of your calorie and carb count.
- This powder works well with just water, so you don’t have to add a ton of carbs using a smoothie or juice
- It uses natural blue raspberry and grape flavours that some people find unpleasant and unnecessarily sweet.
- No bribe will please everyone, so if you’re used to Stevia, this may not be the best blend for you.
- On the other hand, if you can’t attitude Stevia, this could be the right product for you.
3. Naturade Plant-Based Vegan Protein Powder
It is another green plus protein powder made to help make general nutrition more comfortable and more efficient in everyone’s life.
Irrespective of how busy you may be or what diet plan you may be following.
- This mix can be used as a complete meal replacement, giving you the calories you need along with increased nutrition, protein, and even fibre.
- Incorporates a whopping 14 different vegetables and greens along with an extra supply of 40 separate roots and fruits for a wide range of nutritional benefits
- Comprises 22 different vitamins and minerals, as well as prebiotics and omega 3
- Includes coffee bean extract and matcha, which can be a massive benefit if you’re looking for a caffeine boost.
- But if you’re trying to cut caffeine out of your life or are sensitive to it, having it in your powdered vegetables can be a deciding factor.
4. Organic Vegetable Powder Changing Habits
Changing Habits is a company that not only wants you to eat your vegetables because they are fashionable.
But they want you to eat your vegetables because their nutritionists and researchers know exactly how each ingredient can positively influence your health.
- Ingredients come from New Zealand, which is one of the cleanest environments to grow pollution-free plants free of radiation and other impurities
- The powder is super fine, so it is straightforward to dissolve in your juice, smoothies or even sauces without a visible trace of lumps or gravel.
- The taste is very green. It shows no added sweeteners and allows the powders to be used on a broader variety of food options, such as salty sauces or dips.
- But it can shock your taste buds if you’re not used to genuinely natural green flavours.
5. Green Fusion Superfood, Green Powder
The Herbal Nutrition company is genuinely dedicated to quality, working only with FDA certified GMP manufacturers to ensure each product is tested for safety and quality.
Even though this is not required for nutritional supplements in the States. United. They go further.
- Not just a veggie powder, but a superfood powder, complete with veggies, fruits, probiotics, and digestive enzymes for complete nutrition
- It does not contain any of the often avoided ingredients, including gluten, caffeine, dairy, and artificial flavours.
- And it is also non-GMO, which is not an ingredient, but it is important
- It’s not available everywhere, even when shipped from Amazon. Which is hugely unfortunate for international readers because there aren’t any other significant drawbacks.