Permanent Hair Removal
Permanent hair removal is a very safe hair removal method that removes the hair follicle by inhibiting hair growth for a long time, between 6-12 months.
However, this type of treatment does not offer results instantly, but we must undergo a program of regular sessions for at least 4 or 5 weeks.
The treatment arrangement in different sessions ensures that the hair follicle is effectively neutralized, guaranteeing smooth, hair-free skin.
Also Read:- Attractioner
The most popular permanent hair removal methods
- Laser hair removal emits pulses of laser light that destroy the hair follicle.
- The treatment is carried out with a device that emits a single wavelength that directly attacks the hair follicle.
- People who undergo this type of treatment should put on protective glasses before starting the laser’s pulse on their skin.
- The time during which the treatment will be prolonged will vary depending on the area that we are treating.
- For example, treating the armpits may take as little as ten minutes, while the legs may take an hour.
- For the vast majority of people, laser hair removal sessions are not usually painful.
- However, it is normal for individual patients to be somewhat uncomfortable.
- This, obviously, will depend on the pain tolerance of each one.
- It is essential to know that this type of hair removal was developed to be a painless procedure suitable for as many people and skin as possible.
Benefits of laser
- Accurate and painless.
- Results after a few weeks.
- Short sessions.
- Most effective in people with dark skin tone and hair.
2.IPL Hair Removal (Pulsed Light)
- IPL hair removal uses technology very similar to a laser. The difference is that laser hair removal emits a focused beam of light.
- And IPL hair removal uses a high intensity, broad-spectrum light that emits light in multiple wavelengths.
- Because the beam of light from an IPL hair removal device emits a halo of light on the area we want to treat.
- IPL hair removal acts on a small size of the place we are treating, instead of focusing hair by hair, as does laser hair removal.
- It may be an inexpensive alternative to laser hair removal, but it works in a broader focus.
- It can be less precise and may require more sessions to achieve the same results.
Benefits of IPL hair removal:
- Accurate and fast.
- Cheaper than laser hair removal.
- Smooth skin without hair.
- It can also help with acne.