Best Teeth Whitening Products
Best teeth whitening products will stretch you a whiter, brighter smile. They will remove diet stains without spending a fortune.
1. Mint Cosmetics teeth whitening kit
- It is a treatment that we can do at home, with excellent results since it can reduce up to 8 shades of the teeth’ color.
- It is effortless to use because the instructions are obvious.
2. Keep Bright Pen teeth whitening pen
- This product can give us a perfect smile in just half an hour.
- It is a cosmetic that is applied with a small brush on the teeth. However, it is allowed to act for half an hour, and we can already wear a beautiful smile in record time.
- It is available not only in pharmacies but in many major supermarkets it is available.
3. Clever White Advanced
- This product has very evident results in 5 days.
- It is usually for professional use, but we can also use it at home.
- It is important to respect some restrictions: it cannot be used by women in pregnancy, lactating women, or under 14 years of age.
4. Super White original toothpaste
- In this case, it is a very special toothpaste, which we must use three times a day.
- Gradually, in a few weeks, we will see the actual results.
- The key to this spectacular operation is its main components: sodium bicarbonate (which we will see later in-home treatments as extremely useful) and xylitol.
- Of course, with this paste, we are going to achieve a vital whitening and fight tartar (the basis of periodontal disease, which can lead to the loss of teeth) and bacterial plaque.
5. Sensodyne Antisarro + Fluoride Whitening
- When a patient is undergoing a professional whitening treatment, most professionals recommend this toothpaste as the ideal complement to this medicine class.
- Of course, it has several additional benefits, such as fighting tartar.
6. Clysiden toothpaste
- This paste is perhaps the most recommended by dentists in several countries to achieve a gradual whitening of the teeth.
- Without causing damage and obtaining additional benefits. It is an internationally recognized brand for its effectiveness.
7. Intensive whitening dentiblanc
- This product has the advantages of a commercial product (with the practicality that this implies buying something already prepared) but retains the benefits of a natural treatment.
- Since its components are very natural and do not have anything aggressive for the enamel.
- The base is papain, which is obtaining from the delicious papaya. It can be purchased both in specialized dental treatment centers and in pharmacies. The results are excellent.
8. Supersmile toothpaste
- It is undoubtedly the most complete of the kinds of pasta found on the market. Not only does it whiten teeth, but it is also very efficient in fighting plaque and tartar.
- The only drawback, and it is not minor, is the price, which is usually relatively high.
- If you think about the value for money, it is not, but it is important to note that it is usually more expensive than similar products.
- Keep in mind that the results last much longer than in similar products.
9. Dentabrit whitening plus
- It must be renowned that this product is excellent in teeth whitening and works very well in the prevention of periodontal disease (gingivitis) and its treatment.
- It is the most recommended for those who need to solve these two problems, for nothing minor. The price is accessible and easily obtained.
10. Colgate Total Advanced
- It is the leading product in the market in almost all the countries where it is present.
- An excellent price-quality ratio explains this. It can be bought both in pharmacies and in supermarkets.
- The critical point is to whiten your teeth to follow a whitening routine, as we will see below.
- Professional or semi-professional treatments can be done in this regard, but not all are safe, and all are very expensive in economic terms. Tooth enamel is delicate enough to omit such care.
- We will look at several very effective teeth whitening treatment options that can be done at home at minimal cost, but we must respect time frames.
- Thinking that if we do it once a week, it leaves our teeth white, therefore twice a week whiter.
- Even though it is a natural treatment, it is a mistake that can seriously damage tooth enamel. Also you can find more helpful resources at beautysmasher.