Daith Piercing: the piercing that will help you suffer from migraines. There is no more excruciating pain than that of someone who regularly suffers migraines.
Daith Piercing: The piercing that will help you if you suffer from a migraine.
Here is no pain more excruciating than that of someone who suffers from migraines regularly.
A hereditary migraine can trigger significant changes in light, noise, low diet, or multiple hormone levels and stress variations:
- Among remedies, medications, and activities that help reduce the frequency in which this discomfort afflicts us, a type of piercing is knowing that has become famous for minimizing pain.
- It is called Daith Piercing and consists of locating perforations in the cartilage to relieve headaches (headaches) and even migraines.
- This practice that has gained popularity is not new since it comes from acupuncture, based on applying pressure to different body points.
- Before trying it, you must attend an acupuncture session to detect the area where it should be placed accurately, so it is not only done on the ear.
- Among those who have tried it, some people claim that it does have a healing effect. And some have even stopped having migraines, while others say that the pain has decreased.
- On the other hand, a group of health professionals denies that Daith piercing. Is a real solution to this condition and that it is only a placebo effect.
- As long as the person suggests, they will feel that it has a calming effect, similar to sugar pills.
- If you have already tried more than one medical, naturopathic or therapeutic treatment and still have no results, perhaps this cartilage piercing is an option you should consider. Also you can find more helpful resources at imtechies.