Hair Growth Shampoo
You’ve strained everything but still can’t get your hair to grow. The result you expect can be achieved with hair growth shampoo with natural ingredients.
If you want to grow your hair fast, you should stay away from shampoos with many chemical substances that can damage your hair.
- Avocado is an excellent ingredient for growing your hair. Thanks to its minerals and vitamins, it has a remedy, strengthening, and softening effect.
- Also, it has a high content of water and vegetable oils that deeply hydrate the hair.
- You can prepare your homemade avocado shampoo using 1 avocado, 1 tablespoon of lemon juice, 2 teaspoons of olive oil.
- 1 mug of water and 1 cup of neutral liquid soap. Mix the ingredients until you get a homogeneous mixture.
- Apply the avocado shampoo to the scalp giving a light massage, leave it to act for a few minutes and then rinse with plenty of water. Please keep it in the refrigerator; to last you for a week.
- Chili shampoo has become very popular thanks to its properties. The capsaicin it contains stimulates each of the follicles on our scalp. It is how the hair grows vigorously and also prevents its fall.
- To prepare this shampoo, you need a shampoo of your choice, 1 red chili pepper, 2 vitamin E capsules, and a teaspoon of olive oil.
- Cut the chili and remove all the seeds. If the shampoo is small, add half a chili; if it is a large shampoo, the whole chili.
- Place in a blender a little shampoo, chili pepper, the vitamin, and olive oil. Process until everything is mixing very well and then add the mixture to the shampoo bottle.
- Stir and let it rest for 1 week, in a cool place away from the sun. Once ready, use the shampoo 2 times a week.
- You will feel a little itchy on your scalp from the chili, so see if you can stand it or not and be careful not to get it in your eyes.
- Garlic is excellent for growing your mane, and it helps fight hair loss. It is fungicidal and helps to eliminate excess oil from the scalp.
- Thanks to this, it allows the hair to grow without difficulty. If you are going to use it, you must bear in mind that its smell is strong and will remain impregnated.
- Also, due to its antibacterial effect, the scalp may burn. However, it is one of the best options for your hair to increase.
- If you want to prepare it at home, you need quality garlic (fresh organic garlic), a shampoo (mild and without chemical ingredients or as natural as possible). Now, wash about 10-15 sizeable raw garlic cloves well.
- Skin the garlic cloves and place them in a mixer grinder. Mash them to make a smooth garlic paste.
- Add a little water to make the pasta as creamy as possible. You can add a teaspoon of olive oil to it. It will help decrease the garlic odor just a little.
- Once the paste is creamy, add it to the shampoo, mix it with the shampoo, put it in a bottle tightly, and store it.
- You can use the garlic shampoo 2 or 3 times a week. Take a small amount of the shampoo in the palm of your hand, lather, and apply to hair.
- Let it act for 3 or 4 minutes, and then rinse with water. You can use a suitable conditioner to get rid of the smell.
4.With the JITOMATE
- Tomato shampoo has a large number of vitamins and minerals. It is recommending to combine it with olive or argan oil for the best results.
- It has an excellent moisturizing effect on the hair and is perfect for delicate and brittle hair. Also, it is a natural antiseborrheic ideal for oily hair.
- If you want to prepare the tomato or tomato shampoo at home, the ingredients are 1 tomato, two tablespoons of apple rice vinegar.
- And 1 cup of neutral liquid soap. Crush the tomato, Mix the ingredients and place them in a container.
- Apply the tomato shampoo on the scalp by massaging, let it act for a few minutes, and then rinse with plenty of water. Please keep it in the refrigerator; to last you for a week.
- Aloe vera is the star ingredient in the care of our hair. This cleanses, hydrates, regenerates, nourishes, and protects our hair to make it look beautiful.
- You can even make your homemade shampoo. It would be a countless option to grow your hair naturally.
- To prepare an aloe vera or aloe vera shampoo at home, you will need 1 cup of aloe vera gel (You can extract it directly from the plant).
- 1 medium onion, 1 glass of neutral shampoo, drops of argan oil (optional). For the preparation, peel and cut the onion into pieces, crush the onion to obtain the juice.
- Add the aloe vera or aloe vera gel, the onion, and a few drops of argan oil to a blender. Mix everything until the mixture is homogeneous. Add the neutral shampoo and continue processing for one more minute.
- You can use the aloe vera shampoo 2-3 times a week. Set it aside for 2 or 3 times a week.
- When you rinse your hair, the smell of onion will disappear. You can apply a conditioner with a pleasant and intense smell for it.
6.HORSE TAIL Shampoo
- This shampoo has become fashionable for some years, and it is one of the best to grow your hair.
- Pardon makes it so desirable is its high concentration of biotin, a vitamin that accelerates hair growth.
- However, since it is not compatible with human PH, it can cause allergic reactions such as irritation, dermatitis, and even toxicity due to the antiparasitics it contains. It is better not to use it as often. Also you can find more helpful resources at theknowledgeblog.
- KNOW MORE:- technologyexp