How to Get Rid of Stretch Marks
How to get rid of stretch marks? Most of us have stretch marks, which means they are perfectly normal due to natural causes.
However, for many women, they are a cause of discomfort. But how can you effectively treat stretch marks?
From massages with specific creams to microneedles, we have closely examined four remedies for stretch marks from ultrasound laser treatment and explained how and why these lines appear on the skin.
How are stretch marks formed?
Imagine the skin as elastic. If the elastic is too tight and too fast and at the same time its elasticity is limited, cracks will occur. The situation is similar to stretch marks.
Especially if you have weak connective tissue problems, you may be more prone to stretch marks after pregnancy or severe weight loss.
Stretch marks on the abdomen, chest, arms, thighs and buttocks are challenging to remove.
1. Get rid of stretch marks with creams
- If you do not want to go directly to the dermatologist or even the plastic surgeon, you can treat stretch marks regularly with specific oils or creams.
- The best is the special creams against stretch marks. These products are generally affluent in vitamin E.
- Among other things, vitamin E is responsible for the skin’s repair mechanisms and helps
to maintain its elasticity.
- But also oil for the treatment of scars and the intake of zinc can combat stretch marks.
- The marks are not entirely removed from the treatment, but they can fade, at least in color, becoming less visible.
2. Laser treatment
- The most effective way to remove stretch marks is laser treatment. The laser produces small flashes of light that penetrate deep into the skin.
- It was stimulating collagen production. It creates new healthy tissue.
- After laser treatment, mild redness and swelling may occur, which takes a day or two to disappear completely.
3. Microneedles against stretch marks
- The needles are the basis of this special treatment. It seems painful, but the treatment promises to remove the annoying stretch marks successfully.
- Microneedling, made with a roller filled with tiny needles, called a derma roller, is passed over the skin.
- The small holes in the skin facilitate the absorption of active ingredients that should help the skin regenerate.
- In addition, you can read more helpful posts at healthbeautystudio
4. Ultrasonic treatment against stretch marks
- A gentler way to remove stretch marks is ultrasound treatment. The vibrations create spaces in the tissue that can facilitate the absorption of regenerative substances.
- At the same time, the stimulation of metabolic processes leads to better blood circulation.
- A 20-minute treatment costs 30 euros. Depending on the body’s region, it takes up to ten sessions to achieve a visible improvement.
- You are sure to find an affordable package worth trying.