Bath Bomb Recipe – Ingredients, and More
Table of Contents
Bath Bomb Recipe
How to make a bath bomb recipe. I have seen many recipes making them, and I did not want to stay with the desire to prepare them.
Suppose you don’t have a LUSH store nearby or want to save a few bucks.
And you want to prepare yourself, these bath bombs which you can customize with your favourite aromas. Favourite colors, different sizes and shapes, here is my recipe, I hope it will be useful to you.
Bath Bomb Recipe
For approx. 6 pumps
- 300 g of baking soda
- 200 g of citric acid
- 100 g of cornstarch or cornstarch
- 30-50 drops of essential oil or fragrances or aromas
- 1-2 teaspoons natural food colouring or glycerin colourants
- dried petals or herbs
- water spray bottle or flower water
- 40mm, 60mm pump molds
How to do them?
- Place the baking soda and the citric acid, the cornmeal (cornstarch) in a large bowl and mix well with a large plastic or stainless steel spoon.
- Add the natural colouring or the glycerin colouring. Drop by a drop to avoid overdoing the color.
- Slowly add the essential oil, the aroma or the fragrance, mixing each drop very well.
- Add up to no more than 30 drops of crucial, fragrance, or aroma oil until the desired odor intensity is achieving.
- Now with the water spray, steam several times and stir well to bind the mixture.
- You can add the dried flowers, always mixing everything well.
- Take some of the mixtures in hand. If it sticks together, the mixture is ready. If not, steam and mix again. Repeat until the mixture comes together. Do not add too much water.
- Now take the mold and fill it with the mixture.
- If you find that the mixture breaks easily, it is too dry, and you will have to put it back in the bowl and add a little more water.
- If the mixture starts to flourish, you’ve added too much and started the chemical reaction!
- Unfortunately, there is no recourse for this, and you will have to start over again. It may seem not easy, but you will soon tell when the mix is done with a little practice.
- Leave the bombs overnight to dry, then remove them from the moulds and
Store them in airtight containers until needed.
- Drop a bomb or two in hot water, and enjoy its lovely scent!