Sugar Wax – Make Sugar Wax at Home, Instructions, and More
Table of Contents
The good thing about sugar wax is that it is better for your skin than shaving. It is entirely natural and does not pull the hair causing irritation or swelling.
Sugar wax is also gentler when removing hair and doesn’t hurt as much as waxing.
How to Make Sugar Wax at Home?
You will need to:
- 2 cups of white sugar
- 1/4 cup lemon juice
- 1/4 cup of water
As you can see, all the ingredients are 100% natural, and you probably already have them in your kitchen. Imagine the quantity of money you will save.
- In a medium saucepan, add all the ingredients and mix well with a wooden spoon.
- Place the pot on high heat and wait for the mixture to thicken.
- Reduce the heat and move frequently. It is essential that you move it, move it, move it, or else the mixture will get stiff, and you will have to start over.
- Cook over medium heat while constantly stirring until the mixture turns golden brown. It should take around 5-10 minutes.
Remove the pot after the heat and let it cool for 5 minutes. Meanwhile, take a tablespoon of the mixture and place it in the refrigerator:
- Let it cool. If the consistency is still not correct, return the mixture to the heat.
- The consistency should be thick and manageable (You should be able to use it like wax).
- Let it cool for at the tiniest 30 minutes.
- Once cool, transfer to a jar.
How to use it:
- Using a wooden scoop, a spatula, or even your hands, take a small amount of the wax and wrap it around your hands into a ball.
- Press the ball into your skin, flattening it in the unheated areas. The layer of sugar wax on your skin should be a bit thick.
- You could also use waxing strips, placing the wax on the skin and then laying it on top. Then rub the strip from side to side to create friction.
- Take a deep breath, lift the side of the strip, and pull away from the direction your hair grows. You can use the identical piece of wax 3-4 times until you have to make a new ball.
- The wax can be used anywhere on the body, including the bikini area, armpits, face, and legs.
- Sugar waxing should last a few weeks, contingent on how fast your hair grows.
- KNOW MORE:- ethnicwearmen