Best Foundation for Mature Skin
Best Foundation for Mature skin – Mature skin has more texture than younger skin,” explains the stylist.
“Using a foundation that melts into the skin is essential to look as natural and breathable as possible.
” The key to applying a foundation on mature skin is to avoid using it entirely.
1.Long-wear even finish by Bobbi Brown
- Somewhat gelatinous textured base- mouse with a soft lavender fragrance and long-lasting natural look.
- Modulable since it allows you to build a more excellent coverage if you wish, without recharging the skin.
- DOES NOT accumulate in pores or expression lines; comfortable to wear and transfers very little. SPF 15
2.Skin Bobbi Brown
- An icon of the firm, suitable for all skin types and ages. I like it because it has a very liquid texture, light in the application.
- Somewhat more covering than the previous one and more luminous to the eye. It is very comfortable and leaves beautiful satin skin.
- It balances with what does not add fat, but the shine will probably appear within hours if you have a shiny mixed area. SPF 15.
3.Clarin’s skin illusion.
- A mineral base that unifies the tone very well. Its texture is medium fluid because it is a mixture of cream-liquid.
- It leaves a slightly powdery finish but nothing burdensome. It has that pleasant aroma that characterizes the brand.
- A makeup base that does not mark the pore. With it, you get a natural, semi-luminous, and quite a beautiful look.
- The only downside is that not all the tones are available, but outside of there is more possibility of achieving the ideal style. It has been my favorite base for a long time.
4.Bourjois Healthy mix serum
- A mixture of dye and serum. At the same time that it unifies the tone, it helps to treat it. Very bright and juicy.
- Gel-like texture, with excellent pigment that helps to unify with a small amount.
- Not suitable for oily skin, nor with a tendency to produce shine in a short time. It is ideal for dry skin.
5.L’oreal Accord Parfait
- It is a base that I like very much because even though it contains powder in its composition, it leaves a quite beautiful luminous appearance.
- It is a primer that could mark the enlarged pore if you do not spread the product well.
- It is a perfect makeup base for mature skin, but it could accumulate if there are very marked wrinkles.
- (When I refer to marked wrinkles, I mean profound wrinkles, type over 65 years generalizing a bit.
- But there are women of that age who have a great complexion and hardly any deep wrinkles, that’s why it isn’t easy to categorize by age)
6.elf flawless finish
- Light base that unifies the tone very well, very light coverage, and modulable.
- As I remember, but the formula has changed to a pleasant aroma. It is very comfortable and very similar in texture and finishing with the Bobbi Brown Long-wear even finish.
- It is a base that I would replace with closed eyes if it were not only sold in Iherb.
Also, You can find more helpful resources at Blog4techies.
- KNOW MORE:- advancedtechn