Eyelash Extensions – Everything you Need to Know Before Using Them
The eyelash extensions are one of the currently most demanded cosmetic treatments. And not just among the famous.
Indeed one of your friends has already tried it, and you are considering it. Waking up with a radiant look is the dream of many women, and with eyelash extensions, it is possible.
Everything you need to know before using Eyelash Extensions
- The first point that we advise you to assess is to look for a center that offers you confidence.
- Putting yourself in the right professional’s hands is essential to be satisfied with the treatment.
- And that the eyelash extensions do not damage your natural eyelash.
It is usually one of the most common doubts: what will happen to my eyelashes?
- Alba Lahesa, founder of Lashes & Go, answered, “as long as the correct extension is using, there will be no problem. Overload is an essential part of our work to control.
- The main thing is that the technician guides the client to achieve what you are looking for”.
- We would all love for our lashes to be longer, thicker, but we all don’t like the same lashes.
HOW TO WEAR EYELASH EXTENSIONS?
- Going to a prestigious center also ensures that both the material from which the eyelashes are making.
- And the glue used to adhere to them has passed. The most common extensions are silk, polyester, or mink hair.
- The technique, experts assure us, is painless for the patient. Depending on the number of lashes to be placed.
- The treatment can last from 40 minutes to an hour and a half because precision is required to choose the thickest natural lashes and glue the extension there.
- Yes, they use glue, but it is a medical glue, approved, and it cannot enter the eye since you have to keep your eyes closed during the whole treatment.
HOW LONG DO THEY LAST?
- Eyelash extensions typically last 3-4 weeks. If you liked them and want to continue wearing that sexy look, you will have to go to maintenance every month.
- This way, the ones that are falling will be replaced. If you don’t want to repeat, just let them fall off and wear your mask again.
- Eyelash extensions do not require special care, except for the first few days.
- ” Not to Wet them until 48 hours have passed . They should not be in contact with vapors, saunas, or oils”.
- It is also essential that you know that you should not use mascara and eye makeup remover.
- Mainly if it contains oils because they would damage the extensions. Yes, you can use water-based makeup removers.
- Regarding repeating the treatment, there is no problem in principle, but it depends, above all, on your natural eyelash. “Thicker eyelashes have more excellent resistance.
- Thinner and weaker eyelashes should rest. We recommend that the client is guiding by the technician on the best for the health of their eyelashes”.
Also Read: Best Skin Care Routine – The Best Skincare Routine for Women
Also, You can find more helpful resources at Businesssweb.
- READ MORE:- clothingparad